lunes, 8 de noviembre de 2010

SHINee.

SHINee is a Korean band of k-pop, dance and R&B who is composed by five members: the leader Onew, the principal voice Jonghyung, Key, the rapper Minho, and the principal dancer Taemin.

They have several albums: The 1st Mini Album-Replay, The SHINee World - The First Album, A.Mi.Go - 1st Repackage Album, Romeo - The 2nd Mini Album, 2009 Year Of Us - The 3rd Mini Album, Lucifer - The Second Album and the last one Hello - 2nd Repackage Album.

And they have broadcast the music videos of some of their principal exits: Replay, A.Mi.Go, Love like oxygen, Juliette, Lucifer, Ring Ding Dong and Hello.



  






























I really like them. I know about them because one of my friends showed me one of their music videos, to be more specific, the MV of Lucifer, and I started to like their music, their songs are really beautiful and are full of meaning, and overcoat I love two of their members: Taemin and Minho. They are so, so lovely and…hot. >.<
I would be really happy if they come to Spain to give a concert and I can meet them in person. But for the moment, I think it’s a little bit difficult because Korean music is not well-known here so they don’t organized concerts, and that’s really frustrating. But I they don’t come to Spain, I will go to Korea to meet them. Yes I know that it’s a silly dream, but in several years, when I would have my own salary and if I remember who they are I will go to Korea to make them a visit. ^^

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario