jueves, 4 de noviembre de 2010

Me and my lovely bento

I’m so happy today. Maybe you are wondering why. Well, the last weekend Liza went to “Salon del manga” which was being celebrated in Barcelona. I also wanted to go, but I’m saving some money to go in a little vacation with my friends, so in order to no spend money I stayed at home (It was such a big disappointment). Few days before, Liza and I were speaking of bentos, these are lunch boxes that use the Asiatic people, like the Koreans and the Japaneses. Then she said me that, one of her friends, maybe could have some of these bentos and I said to her that also wanted one. In my way to Castellon on the bus the last Sunday (the day that Liza was in the “Salon del manga”, I decided to call her because I was bored.  When I called her, she said me that she has just bought a bento only for 10 Euros, and I said to her: Liza please, buy me one too! And she did it. Today she has given me my precious bento, which is blue with two little bears in her tape and it came with his little chopsticks. It’s so cute. >.< And I’m the most happy person in the world! The next I have to stay at the university for lunch, I’ll tell my mother to put the lunch in the bento. ^ ^

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario