sábado, 9 de octubre de 2010

This will be really dificult.

It is difficult to find an interesting topic to write about and which is not monotone when your English teacher says you have to write a blog that contains 4,000 words in that language. So I thought I could star by introducing myself and tell some things about me and later I'll think about what else I can write.
My name is Andrea, also known as "Maceta" (don't ask with please) I'm 17 years old (what it's really a bother, for so many reasons) and I'm in first year of translation and interpretation. About what I like to do, I like drawing, going out with friends, go shopping (like all woman does), singing in the shower to annoy my neighbor, reading making longs walks by the shore of the sea and I like going to the cinema with my father.
I really love manga and anime, I prefer what in Japan is called "shojo" that is a genre more for girls than for boys, it's about love stories and some drama but usually has a happy ending. And about the kind of films I like, I must say that I don't have any special preference but I like science-fiction and romance films and comedies but I hate scary movies.
Well I think that I already said enough today. I'll write more next time. Bye ^^

2 comentarios:

  1. Andrea!
    I read all your updates!
    I'm your follower number 1 right now! ò,ó

    take care!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Thanks Sora^^ I promise the I'll read all your blog too.:)

    ResponderEliminar